Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Wrong store

First day of work after my boss' trip. Went to Park Royal after work, thinking I could get those rainchequed mushroom soup. Of course, that wasn't Pricesmart. It's Extra Foods. And I didn't find out until I took 2 pack = 24 cans to the cashier. How embarrassing, and I knew my back was screwed up right away. Yup, I didn't use a cart. Strangely, I didn't care. Didn't care anymore. Yes, tomorrow is chiropractor day. But my back still took a bigger blow than it should have.

I thought brother and his gang would come over tomorrow, wrong. (x2) Takeout sushi for dinner. They were finished by the time I got home, but they saved some for me. Too much food. I over ate. (T_T) Bad... my spare tire's been growing. (T_T)

Shouldn't be saying this. There are too many people in the world who don't have enough to eat. (T_T)

No comments: