Friday, May 21, 2010

Week off?

(Photo was taken on May 3rd and is unrelated to subject.)
Boss canceled next week completely because she's got guest in town. With my current compromised speed, I wonder how much of my own stuff I can get done. No work = no pay. Not good.

Finally, mom had enough and made dad wear diapers last night. He didn't want to, as usual. But I backed mom up and joined the conversation. He caved in at last although you can clearly see that he's not happy. Basically, he wets his pants and the floor every single time he goes pee. Every single time. Plus, he takes his dick out on his way to the washroom, and drips drips drips drips drips drips drips on the floor. We have carpet floor which cannot be washed easily. That's why it feels like living in a public washroom. I didn't realized how bad it is until our last visit to brother's place, where he drips pee onto half the length of the hallway. (Brother has hardwood floor.) Dad never ever clean up after his spills. I suspect the reason why he sits on the toilet for at least 30 minutes even for peeing, is to wait for the spilled pee to dry. What's he thinking? Is he dumb? No. He's super smart. He know how to eliminate evidence. But dried pee still stinks. And it sucks! S*U*C*K*S*!!!!!!!!

And, as usual, when I was showering, dad went downstairs to use the washroom. That was around 2 AM. When I went to bed at 4:30, he was till downstairs. That was a full 2.5 hours. What was he doing? I hope he wasn't taking things apart.

This morning, mom said his diaper's missing. I knew it! It's too good to be true that dad would keep the diaper on. I can see that he'd take it off ASAP, like, the next time he goes pee. Mom's searched everywhere for the missing diaper including the drawers and closet, but no luck.
Mom:"Where did you put the diaper?"
Dad:"Can't remember."
Mom:"Did you tear it into pieces and flush it down the toilet?"
Dad:"Maybe."

O H M Y G O D ! ! !

Wait, is there still a God? (T_T)

No comments: