Thursday, May 27, 2010

Traffic-pocalypse

The student's grandfather was sick and in the hospital. Luckily he was discharged today. All I could say was, get well soon. Doesn't seem like P is having much luck on his reel lately.

Again, SC completely threw the ball to T. Can I still rely on him about giving me this painting job?

Went to Park Royal afterward. Mainly to get stuff for C. There must have been an accident on Lion's Gate but the news didn't say anything except for a gridlock. Normally it only takes 15 minutes to go from Lonsdale to Park Royal. It took me over an hour!!! It was horrible!!!! A bus used the left turn lane to cut the line. It was super easy because the intersection was left clear. However, other cars started doing that! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Traffic was bad overall, as there was also an accident on Second Narrows at the same time involving a 5-ton truck. (Heard it on the news while stuck in the gridlock.)

On my way back, along Georgia downtown, again, blocked by a tow truck. It was a bad day for driving.

Couldn't get everything for C. The main item was sold out, but got some other unexpected stuff. I guess it was equivalent exchange. Something goes well while others not. But... how come I'm only having bad vibes lately?

No comments: