Saturday, May 01, 2010

Another one gone

S will be moving to a small town 14 hours drive away. Why do the good people I know all move away? (T_T) Can't blame him, though. It's unreasonably expensive to live here.

Finally, got to go out. Fixed A's key at MT. The lady cut me a new one because the old one was done wrong. Stopped by that dollar store near IGA, hoping to get some 26g silver wire, only to find out they're having a closeout sale. Everything half price. Would have been nice if that wire wasn't sold out. Got some other colours and beads nevertheless. Selection wasn't good.

Then I went to check on A's place. No mail? Hmm... OK the new key works. And... as I opened the door, surprise! R was there! Hahaha! He beat me to the mail! It works out fine because I get to see B and the baby.

The Olympic red sweater Pinky got scratched and the paint came off. (T_T) Wrote some mail and the day is over. I can't believe it... (T_T) Most of all, it's May already!!!! 1/3 of the year is gone!!!!!

p.s.
Dad was "organizing" things again. He got his hands on a lucky money red envelope, and torn it to pieces. There was a $5 bill inside! He didn't check if it's empty. Sigh... tearing up money... Sigh... sigh... sigh... sigh... (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: