Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pee trail

(Photo is unrelated to subject.)
Dad beat me to the bathroom by just a few seconds. Sigh...

I had to delay my shower by 1.5 hour to let the stinky smell air out a bit. But it was just foul when I entered. First, he didn't flush. Then, I saw the pee trail on the floor. All the way from the door to the toilet. No it didn't dry completely. This also means, his pee got on the carpet too. Nothing new, I'm just fed up. It stinks. Badly.

Sigh...

Sigh...

Sigh...

Sigh...

I think I stink.

I think other people stink too.

There have been many times that I smell pee on my chiropractor's hands when he works on my neck.

Don't know if it's him not washing his hands, or just me.

I think it's me. This pee stink is etched into my noise or something.

I think I've gone crazy.

How can I not go crazy?

No comments: