Tuesday, June 01, 2010

4 AM

Couldn't sleep last night. There's no way I can have a normal work day, so I e-mailed my boss around 4 am. (That's one good thing about this job.) Ended up going to bed at around 5 am. Forgot to put a note on my door, and mom came woke me up at 9 am. Grrr. Then again around noon for whether to eat out tonight or tomorrow night with brother's gang. I don't think I got much sleep and I felt horrible. Actually felt sick. Couldn't move. My body was all locked up. By the time I got out of bed, it was 3.

Yes, dad took cutlery not from the drying rack, but from the drawer and lay them out on the counter again. With knives blades facing out. Mom went to use the phone and bumped into them. That's why some are placed crocked. Dad likes to lay them out perfectly straight. Sigh....

Cooked and ate oatmeal. Then it was 4. Mom wanted to go get some canned pineapple, and maybe a new pair of shoes for dad as he pee on it at daycare. I finished packing the parcels that were not finished last night. Then left at 5:30 pm. Need to do 3 things of my own first. (1) Mailed the parcels. (2) Buy buns for tomorrow's lunch. (3) Pay credit card bill. We went to the supermarket for canned pineappleat around 6:15 pm. Finished at around 6:40 pm. Only took 5 minutes to go to the restaurant. So we were early for 15 minutes. I forgot my cell phone which acts as my watch. Once we went inside the restaurant, I couldn't look at the car's clock and lost track of time. Not sure when brother arrived. He (they) usually are late.

Didn't know the Richmond public library carries English manga. Talking about library, I haven't been in one for... over 10 years!

Time seems to accelerate 10-fold faster than normal today. Mom acted like last night's beating never happened. Or, perhaps the "new shoes for dad" was a kind of compensation.

No comments: