Friday, June 04, 2010

Chiropractor

Can't believe I got up at 2. With such a long and vivid dream, I guess I didn't sleep too well.

Badly needed chiropractor visit. My neck and shoulders turn into rock. Starting to give me a headache. These were all anticipated, though, from yesterday's harsh jewelery stuff.

Got A's coffee beans. Tried to get those on-sale mushroom at Save-on. But they're all sold out. A message was written on the empty space saying, sorry, sold out, rain cheque available at customer service. I needed to refund my parking, so I got Lays chips. $5 for 2. Not having a craving, so why did I get 2 bags? (This could be bad. Am I addicted?) As I lined up at customer service, I noticed everyone was asking for the mushroom rain cheque. Wow...

Dropped off coffee beans at A's. Then went to the Burnaby Michael's. Haven't been there for a while. Too bad the display case was sold out. C is out of luck. But there are new ones. They're more like my cup of tea too. Oh well. Got a small piece of painted cow on wood. Surprisingly, they don't have the cuter kind where I got at North Van. When I used the 40% off coupon on this 40 cents item, the cashier laughed. I guess no one border to do that? I had a coupon that expired today so why not? Is it stupid in other people's eyes? Am I doing stupid things and not realizing it??????????

No comments: