Saturday, June 05, 2010

Accessories

Woken up at 11 by the door bell. Someone came to drop off some stuff to mom. (Mom was out shopping with aunt Y.) And as usual, dad was hiding. He doesn't like answering the phone or the door. Sigh...

Mended the 2 strands of glass beads from DeSerres for necklace. It was waaay tougher than I thought. Spent the whole afternoon working on just that. My fingers were sore. The 26g wire I bought especially for this, is too dark. Oh well...

Then finally I started the jump ring + crimp bead one I learned from the book. It was easy, but very time-consuming. It takes over 30 minutes to make one. And I kept dropping the rings and beads. Some disappeared into the twilight zone.

Did not get to draw any 4-koma again. Only 4 days left. In fact, if I don't do it tomorrow, it'd be too late. It's impossible to do it on a work day. (T_T) Awwwwww I feel like I've wasted a day.

No comments: