Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Dream

I was in somewhere like TST but much cleaner and nicer like over here. There were familiar-looking ferry dock, bus depot and buildings etc, but somewhat different. There were also trams. (Huh??? They should only be on the HK side!) Very few cars were on the street. Turn out there was a festival of some sort, and a parade in progress. The streets were closed. Was it a T-intersection or a L-intersection? The parade was coming straight ahead. To avoid running into them, I went into a shopping alley. Somehow Miki was with me. We went into craft stores together and looked at tiny bottles. There were interesting ones like bulbs with movable eyes inside the liquid-filled bottle. They seemed to be hand-made and no two were the same. We both liked them. I asked the staff lady how much it was. She said they're hand made by a popular artist and the one in my hand was $500. (Yikes!!!!) I turn to plan B: buy materials and make our own. I was studying some of them. There were colourful bits of something (plastic???) floating around like snow domes. Then I noticed the used how-to magazine with no cover I was holding onto had a price tag of $93. Of course I put it back, and alert Miki for the one in her hands. We then looked at small empty bottles. As we were picking out our purchases, I woke up (I think). That was all. (No, mom woke me up. I forgot to put a sign saying no work today.) (T_T)

No comments: