Friday, June 04, 2010

Dream

I was talking to W and we agreed to have a car race in MK. The course was plotted. Strangely, there weren't many cars which is impossible in such a busy area. But I didn't go too far before getting lost, around SY Street at N Road. That was the area I've been going to grade school and high school. The streets have changed. (Plus, I've never driven there in real life, of course!!)

Got off at a parkage/mall-like area. Concrete walls and floor. There were people around. I went into a washroom. The floor was very wet. There were 2 stalls. I got into one, but the water tank was overflowing and it was the source of the flood! 2 middle-aged chubby female janitors were there, trying to fix the problem. There was a bathtub (?) filled with water. I washed my hands there. Plenty of people kept coming in trying to use the washroom. Everybody washed their hands in that bathtub.

Looked like the dream was truncated. All of a sudden I was eating lunch with W. There were a few dishes on the table. The one I remember the most was a huge bowl of Doll brand noodle with a sunny-side-up. Can't remember the conversation either, but it was partially on the race. The atmosphere was very friendly.

Then I was at what looked like P Ave at W Road where the old M train station was. That was also where I received my second guinea pig. Somehow mom was there. There were street vendors selling stuff including bananas and watermelons. Some were carts and others were trucks. Bananas were 69 cents a pound. $24 for 100 pounds. (Huh???) Mom said it was too expensive and didn't buy any. Then the dream jumped again. The location was still the same, but I was in front of a primitive wire fence cage. My first two guinea pigs were in there. Apparently they belonged to someone else. I played with them for a while. #1 tried to escape. I pushed the wire a little to stop him.

And the rest... evaporated before I could write it down. One unusual thing is, time seemed to pass logically in this dream, as the degree of sunlight actually got darker as it progressed.

No comments: