Friday, June 11, 2010

Disgusting government

(Picture was taken on the 7th and is unrelated to subject.)
Needed to buy lunch buns so I got up earlier. However, parking was way worse then usual! Plus, a ticker giver was circling the block in his car! I recognized him as the one who gave me a parking ticket awhile ago!!! Jerk!!!!! He's a predator alright. So I was extra careful and circle around the block twice. Then 2 blocks away, there was another such car with a woman ticketer! Geeze... the city is gonna squeeze every penny out of us wherever possible, right? As I left, I saw a car being towed. The driver was talking to the tow truck driver and obviously upset. All of a sudden, the city became so cheap and turn against it's citizens, it's disgusting!!!

Some cutting, some packaging, and most of the afternoon adding gold balls to those cheaper "decorations". (Using lower grade acrylic nail rhinestones.) That, alone, was more than enough to screw my shoulders and neck up.

Tried to redeem the toothpaste coupon at Price Smart, but it's $4.99! The coupon only allows up to $3.98. OK they ARE more expensive here. London Drugs is at $3.99, just one cent above limit. I wonder if Crest set this limit on purpose so they don't have to pay for it. If so, I despise you!

Just when I was about to e-mail Y, she beat me to it. How many months have it been? I'm so bad at keeping in touch. But she's leaving next month. Better meet her now or never.

No comments: