Sunday, June 06, 2010

Dream

Someone's wedding was approaching. Felt like brother's. The atmosphere was so... wedding. Time may have been rewind. (But in reality, I didn't attend his wedding, and it was years ago. His older kid is now 12.) Kind of out of place, but P was around. Huge head as usual with that natto hair, and like a plush mascot, haha... She's been working overnight continuously and in pretty bad shape. I had to take the elevator to go to a reserved banquet room in a Chinese restaurant's second floor. There was a young boy playing around, running in and out of the elevator. I looked into the banquet room but didn't go in. The walls had Mahogany panels. There was (at least) one huge table. Cousin A and cousin S's kids were there, but they were all kids. (Yup, time has been rewind.) Somehow I did it twice. More guest arrived the second time I looked.

Then maybe the dream was truncated, or I forgot a big chunk. Mom was cutting my hair for the special occasion. At the end, she gave me a helmet haircut she's been giving me since I had my first one. (The last one was when I was 17, still the same haircut. I will never forgive her for this. Never.) When I found out, I was outrageous. Why did I let her cut my hair again? Why did she betray me again? I went to bed and couldn't stop crying. The bedroom was our old place's. The one with the air conditioner. And I slept on the upper deck of a bunk bed. However, the one I climbed onto was an extra one placed at an angle. I cried and cried and cried, thinking I had to skip school to go to the hair salon tomorrow...

... and then I was woken up by the alarm clock. Phew... that was a big nightmare.

No comments: