Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Solution?

(Photo taken April 2009.) Just now, I heart dad yelled "that hurt!" in a really really grumpy and frustrated voice.

He's been sitting on the toilet for a while and tearing his pants apart again.

Mom needed to go pee, so dad got kicked out. I didn't hear him flush. Nor did mom. There was also no toilet paper in the toilet. So this means he was just sitting there taking apart his pants by pulling out the threads. In other words, "playing" with his pants while holding up the washroom.

I first heard them talking in the kitchen. That's when I went to check what happened. Dad was sitting in his dining chair with pants down as if he's sitting on a toilet, still pulling threads off his pants. Mom was mad. she said she has to take the sewing machine out tomorrow to do the mending again. Dad keeps destroying his pants. If it's not for mom, he will have no pants to wear. A pile of thread was left next to the toilet, and it usually stick to his slippers and get onto the carpet everywhere, and then jam up the vacuum cleaner. As mom told me what happened, dad completely ignored us and rushed to pull as much thread out as he could. Mom also told me, dad said aunt Y is insane. I said, same as drunk people never admit they're drunk. The insane one here, is obviously dad. (However, I've already learn the incident form aunt Y first hand. She's quick to complain.)

Then they went back to their bed room, and I back to my computer room to finish preparing some stuff that are going out in the mail tomorrow (I mean today). After a moment, I heard dad yell it hurt.

No, I'm too coward to to go check. But it sounded like dad refused to change into clean pants as mom told him. She snapped, and hit him. He's extremely uncooperative. He does all sorts of destructive things, whatever he wants whenever he likes. He doesn't care. He either ignores you, or say yes and not do it. Mom is super frustrated, I can understand that. Especially having to sleep in the same room with such a stinky (literally foul-smelling) person. I don't have her patience. I can't deal with dad at all.

No, this person is not dad, for quite some time already. Who is this guy?

Oh, the other day I over heard mom talking to aunt Y. A piece of crap was found in dad's pants. I don't know why or when it started, but dad no longer wear underpants. Perhaps to reduce obstructions when he need to go pee? Was it voluntary? Anyway, mom told him to wash that soiled pair of pants, first by removing the piece of crap. But dad just dump the whole thing into the bucket, making crap soup. Sigh...

I get the feeling that he hates following orders, thus intentionally do things wrong to screw mom up.

Yeah, it's like, why, God?

People, especially religious ones will say, there's meaning behind this. But sorry, I just cannot believe or accept that there might be any meaning at all. God probably enjoys seeing us suffer.

I understand mom's frustration. But I don't think beating dad is right either. Is there any solution?

No comments: