Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fried egg-white puffs

Eat-out day with brother's gang. We just had a feast on Sunday for Father's Day. It was only 2 days ago and seems a bit harsh on the stomach.

Nevertheless, this restaurant's fried egg-white puffs are really good. This dessert is super difficult to make and not available when it's busy. Today was fine so we were able to order it. Yay~!!

Boss canceled tomorrow's work around 9 PM. She likes to do it the night before or what? I've bought tomorrow's lunch already. Plus her lunch, plus her lunch the next day to save her from cooking. Now I'm stuck with 3 day's worth of lunch. Not to mention spending unnecessary money. Nope, she didn't ask me to buy extra. She's in super crunch time and I do it out of good will, yet it backfires on me so many times already. These are times that I really feel I should stop trying to be a nice person.

No comments: