Friday, January 13, 2012

Black Friday

It's Friday the 13th! Luckily nothing bad happened. Thank God for chiropractor day. I need it badly. All of a sudden I realized why. The radio said it's gonna snow tonight. Mystery solved.

A canceled the pickup so I was ready to go home. Then I realized there's a Shopper's next block. So I got back out of my car and went to take a look. Bingo! There're still a bunch of Christmas gift wrap! And! Even cheaper! $0.50 to $0.99 each. As of making up previous disappointment, I grabbed 6. One of them is a 4-pack originally $9.99 with a missing cap on one end, which makes it $0.50! Amazing! It make me feel so lucky! (Thank you God!)

Got home and kept dosing off at my desk. Tried to install the security software from A, then he called. He was on his way to my place. Wow... the sun's gonna rise from the west! I guess it only takes him one bus ride from work. So he showed up and helped me with the installation. Then we went to Richmond to pickup his order as originally planned. I took care of my cell phone bill deduction in Aberdeen. Dinner at Aoyama. Thanks~

However, my back was going bad fast. Just like last time, I could feel it when driving. My mood also dropped. It dropped so much, A noticed my negative energy burst. I guess these are things that I don't notice myself. What can I do... what can I do...? (T_T)

No comments: