Monday, January 30, 2012

Rehab

Thought my appointment was at 2, but it was actually at 11. Knew the vampire's gonna show up. Couldn't sleep. Feel horrible. The doctor felt like a manipulator. Although he said good things, but does he really want to help me? Or is he just brushing me aside? I knew there's no help, no hope, no one to trust.

Pick mom up at dad's when I was done. As usual, his room stinks. Mom told me afterwards that the staff had to unlock dad's door before bringing him lunch. Which means, he might be locked up regularly. This doesn't sound right.

Ate a late lunch at 2:10 at mom's favorite place. Only cost $11:50 after tax and tip for the 2 of us. No wonder why it's her favorite.

Got home around 3:30. Didn't feel like going out so tried working at my desk, and of course, dosed off. Which is exactly what I should not do. But I could not help it! With the vampire and heavily drugged, there's just no way I can keep myself up until midnight. (T_T) Why do things have to be this way? Why am I so screwed up?

No comments: