Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Chiro, day-timer

Thank God for chiropractor day. It's been exactly 10 days, but feels like 20. I know, I know, I haven't been exercising at all. It's bad. (No, worst.)

Stopped by the Broadway Staples to get my all-important 2012 day-timer. My worries of selling out was unnecessary as there are still plenty left. Still not cheap, though. About $6.20 after tax? Office Depot might be cheaper if they hadn't gone out of business. Oh well. However, only black ones are left. I may not be as "early" as I thought. This means, there's no difference between the old one and the new one!?!?!?! Yikes!!!!! (This company does not print the year on the cover!)

DeSerres is a block away. Could I resist? Ended up picking up a bunch of discounted scrapbook paper. Sigh... I've told myself not to buy anymore, but every time I fail. (I just need to actually make stuff out of them...)

No comments: