Sunday, May 27, 2012

Prescriptions / tooth

Could not get out of bed easily. Aching all over. It has to be the front door light bulb changing yesterday. Had to deal with the vampire too. Then mom seemed to subconsciously shackled me down with a full dinner dish-washing plus alpha. Sigh... There's plenty of food in the fridge yet she went to buy a lunch box. Of course lots of left-overs. And she put everything on plates and bowls so I had to transfer them to glass Tupperware. There weren't enough so I had to do some juggling and ended up having to wash double the amount. By the time I met A, it was 3:30. I had dinner appointment at 5. Sigh... (T_T)

Thanks A for coming to Costco with me. Well, you got to pick up your parcel, and I got to pick up my prescriptions. As brother said, their fee is below $5 as to $7 to $10 at other pharmacies. Mom's 4 items saves her about $12. (But her total still exceed $130.) Now I feel it for her, and understand her concern when she said other people got 2 types of eye drops while she gets 3 plus an ointment.

Luckily traffic wasn't bad, and I was only late for 5 or 10 minutes with L's dinner. I got a half sandwich with multi-grain bread... bad decision. I thought something got stuck between 2 molars. After clearing the area, I felt a hole in one of the molars. OMG OMG OMG... lost filling!!!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! I thought it was caused by the grains, but now that I think about it, the filling could have been lost who-knows-when! The grain only got caught in the hole!!!!! OMG... feeling so grossssss... Must call the dentist tomorrow. I really hate having to visit the dentist. First, I believe no one in this world enjoys sitting in a dentist's chair. Second, it's gonna cost me a fortune to refill that tooth! Third, he's gonna enlarge the hole first, I'm sure about that. I really really don't want to loose any more teeth mass. I've already lost 8 teeth. There are not many left. (T_T)

No comments: