Saturday, December 05, 2009

Bay crazy

Just because I got a Bay credit card and received a 20% off coupon (good only when using the card), I went on a shopping spree today. Well, all of them was A's stuff.


Last night's dream qualified as a nightmare. I was with a bunch of people who I may or may not know (didn't matter because I didn't feel uncomfortable with them), and we were in this huge metal pot as big as a small room, being cooked alive. We were all going to die. The executioner explained to us the process and how it shouldn't take long. Once we are cooked, we'd be reduced to dust. Then he chopped up a bunch of garlic and added them to the pot. Somehow I understood it was solely for improving the smell. Then the fire was lit. Everybody lay down and waited for the end peacefully. I asked the person next to me, "What happens when I'm gone, and the doujinshi my Japanese friends sent me arrives in the mail?" Some people lying in the bottom layer began to say "it's started, I can feel it"...

That's it. There was a second part that I was in some kind of mall, and some kind of shop. At the cashier, a sales lady was fiddling with some flocked Ultraman SD figurines...

Was it scary? Hmm... not particularly. Maybe a bit claustrophobic. It's just really, really, strange.
The scariest dream happened when I was a teenager. I was being executed at home in the bath room, in front of the sink mirror. Someone put a gun to the lower right of the back of my head, and fired. Everything went black instantly. I could feel the bullet entering my skull, and myself dropping to the floor. Couldn't see, couldn't move, I just lay there in the dark wondering why it's not over yet. For how long? Can't remember. Felt like a few minutes. Did it hurt? Not really. But it felt so real, I wonder if it was from a past life.

Oh well.

No comments: