Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow!

First time snow accumulated this winter. (It snowed a little on Friday, but luckily didn't stick.) My boss suggested me to skip work on Monday since her area's got way more snow. Well, with my driving skills and 17-year-old car, I don't think I can make it up the mountain anyway. I'd take her advice. So... after 3 months, I can only get 2 days of work. Pathetic. (T_T)

Uncle Y treated us and my brother's gang, and aunt L and aunt Y to dinner. He used to cook turkey at home for Christmas relatives gathering. I guess he's either past that phase, or getting old.

Seems like dad's crown has fallen off. I cannot understand why he keeps saying it's find and deny fixing. Mom had seen him holding the gold crown in his hand. So it completely came off. I do notice in the past few days that he's been eating slower and his dentures don't make that clicking sound. Which means he's not chewing normally. Yet he still insist it's fine. Stubborn old man. Sigh...

(Yup, he put the crown in his dentures cup. I saw it too. Regretting not to take a picture.)

No comments: