Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Red Cross (2)

Rained all day. Awww Awww Awww... (T_T)

Picked up the equipments with brother's help. The warehouse's got stuff piled up all the way to the ceiling. It really was OK not to reserve.

Tried to get yogurt at Save-on but they only have 2 packs with one of them damaged, and all expires on January 7. No, couldn't buy that.

Stopped at London Drugs to see if there's any Ferrero Collection. Yes they had 2! Of course I snatched them up immediately. Only to find out later that both of the boxes were very scratched and cracked. Sigh... Can't use them as gifts.

Ran into an ex-colleague at Michael's. She's gotten out of the production industry and doing landscaping now. Together with S's lunch, this must be a sign for me to give up completely...

Dad wet 7 pairs of pants in 24 hours. I don't know what to say anymore.

Only got 4 hours sleep last night. Kept dosing off all afternoon. Had a... kind of a nightmare. The Pinkys from the online order arrives but they're bootlegs. Hahaha... why... oh why? As far as I know, there's no bootlegs of those ones. Yeah the stress is form my dad. Now that the washroom is all set up with the handicap stuff, I don't want to use it. And I'll suffer from missing knocks. Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: