Friday, December 18, 2009

Haircut

Finally got a haircut. In the past 3 months, my hair thins to half of what it used to be. (Determined by the thickness of pony-tail.) I'm not taking this stressful dad well. Sigh... (T_T)

Thanks A for lending me your buss pass. It worked out great. It no longer make any sense to try to park Downtown. Again, I was late for almost 20 minutes. Haha... (T_T) Every time I try to get a haircut I'm late. Sigh... (T_T)

After the haircut I had lunch with S, an ex-classmate also ex-colleague. He's working for a small game company but it's doing so bad, he hasn't got paid for 3 cheques. Yikes! Then he treated me to this Japadog hotdog stand on Burrard. It was delicious! (Makes me feel bad when he's not getting paid...) Either way, my hopes of getting back into CG is completely crushed. What am I gonna do now??? (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

Made a pit stop at Metrotown. I wasn't aware of the washroom near Cost Mountain Sports. It's fancier than the rest in the mall.

No comments: