Monday, December 07, 2009

Lindt: Orange almond

Wow... that mystery giant Lindt bar is available again! Maybe it's a Christmas limited edition?

Can't believe my boss brought me a Pinky from Japan! It's gonna snow tomorrow! (Wait... it's winter and it's possible to snow anyway... never mind.)

Here's the stocked up review from months ago.

Lindt: Orange Peel & Almond???

Despite its massive size, I can't find any info online! Unable to read the finer text on the package in this photo, I tried to find out the proper name of this product online, but no luck! Not even a single picture! Looked under limited edition, looked under discontinued. Nothing at all. I'm shocked!

Anyway, this was on sale at London Drugs. Thanks Andrew again. (Just in case you wonder, no I didn't eat much. Only a few squares.) It's very good. Other than my usual preference of pure chocolate, there's nothing negative to say. Almond is almond, and the orange peel provides the lightness and fruitiness. They are a good match with chocolate. I wonder why this isn't on their regular line.

No comments: