Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Parking conspiracy?

(Although it's a parking sign, picture is unrelated to subject.)
Turns out I need to take dad to see the anesthetist on Friday. This means I'll have to skip work. After 3 months, all I manage to get is 2 days of work. (Thanks to my boss catching a cold between her two trips.) Doesn't look like she wants me over because she's done no Christmas shopping. Which means, it might be highly possible for me to have no work between now and Christmas.

Next week is dad's second aneurysm surgery, so Tuesday to Thursday are gone. Then Friday, my long overdue hair cut. Monday is set up as a work day, but I can't count on it. No fair! Hey I need a budget to do Christmas things too! Can't even afford to send a few parcels... Sob sob sob sob... (T_T)

Why can't the anesthetist appointment be on the same day as the surgery? If they can do it with day surgery, why can't they do it all the time? The hospital must have a share from the parking profit! Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: