Monday, December 14, 2009

More snow!

OMG it started snowing late afternoon and the forecast says 15 to 20 cm by tomorrow morning! Well, there's no way I'm gonna drive to the hospital on these frozen roads. Dad has to check in at 5:45 AM. So we booked a cap to arrive at our doors at 5 AM. Oh dear... will I be able to get any sleep?

Went to pick up a few things in the snow. Including emergency Christmas candies, toilet paper which my dad uses a roll a day, salt, and food for tomorrow. Yup, the ground is slippery alright. Luckily I didn't get stuck on that dangerous spot in the back alley like I did last night after dinner.

And dad keeps doing annoying things, like draping the towel for wiping tables (dirty) onto the clean dishes, pulling the sliding door out for 3 inches, and keeping folded napkins outside and on top of the holder. There is absolutely no hope, isn't there?

No comments: