Saturday, December 19, 2009

Flu shot

Michael's got that evil time-limited 15% off entire purchase including sale item coupon again. Managed to pick up a little bit but wish I had more time to look around. Got my last chiropractor appointment before he breaks for Christmas and new year, so that one's kind of not flexible. Then mom decided to take dad to see the doctor because he's got a slight fever since last night. (Originally I was going to do that yesterday but he got better.) So, crazy schedule. Of course when I'm in a hurry, the world goes against me, like, hitting all the red lights, getting stuck in the left lane with people ahead turning left, or slow moving vehicles. Oh, and lack of parking too. By the time I got to the doctor, it was actually time for chiropractor. Luckily, he's extended his hour today since it's the last day for a while, and I was able to move my appointment to late afternoon.

Just because I was at the doctor's office, I got a flu shot (H1N1). So did mom. Dad had to skip thanks to his fever. (Which turns out to be normal after surgery. So is his swollen scrotum.) Oh yeah the shot hurt like the DJs said, but not right away. It came 3 hours later.

Then... by chance I stumbled across some video online that says there's mercury and other crap in flu vaccines! Aaaargh!!! Mercury?!?!?! I wouldn't have taken the shot if I knew sooner!!!! (T_T)

No comments: