Saturday, January 23, 2010

Banks suck

Thought I've been paying my credit card bills in full to avoid the interest. Still got charged. Grrrrrrrr...

What I didn't know is, there seems to be not only a cut-off date, but also a cut-off time. If I miss the time, then it counts as the next day, even though the due day hasn't ended. And, the cut-off time is when the bank closes.

So, that's like $38 or so last month, and $10 or so this month, just for interest. Mind you I only make $60 a day before expense, that is, if I get called to work. My boss is away too much so I don't get enough work. It's not that I don't want to work.

How can I be so dumb? I didn't even look at last month's bill and automatically assumed I'm clean because I pay in full. I'm just too dumb. Thought I could trust the bank with my money. Not. (T_T)

Sorry I lost control again.

No comments: