Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Destroyer

Wow, 3 days of work in a roll. And tomorrow is supposed to be one two. I wonder if Friday is also one. Of course I don't get to find out until the end of tomorrow. Perhaps after working a full week (if I can), then I'll be able to afford my overdue winter car tuneup.

My neck and shoulder are aching. (T_T) However, I'm doing better than expected, considering the 3-day-in-a-roll assault on them, plus the eyes and butt. Yeah the butt is a newcomer. It's more like prolonged pressure on the end of the tail bone. Hurt trying to stand up or sit down.

When I was away at work for the past 3 days, dad went around and destroy things again. According to mom, he had taken apart a windup radio my uncle gave us for in case of power-outage. Sigh... Then mom discovered dad took apart the pair of pants he was wearing when siting on the toilet. That's just way too surreal. Asked him why, and he said don't know. I no longer know what to say or what to think either. (T_T)

Once again around 3 AM, I caught dad trying to discard a piece of used toilet paper into the kitchen garbage can after peeing, instead of flushing it down the toilet. It's been crumbled into a ball. I suspect he's been wiping the bathroom sink or faucet or counter or wall or what not with pee-soaked toilet paper. Every time I wash my face, the smell of urine rises up from the sink. Spraying cleaner and rinsing the sink and faucet alone doesn't completely get rid of the smell.

Then dad resorted to peeing standing up again. Well, he's been good after the second aneurysm surgery, and willing to sit down for the first round, but after he washes his hands, he immediately goes back to pee a little more. For this second round, he refuses to sit down, resulting in urine on the raised toilet seat, the floor, and his pants. Oh, and he no longer remember to flush the toilet.

Mom started to get up in the middle of the night when dad gets up to pee, to make sure he sits down and flushes and throws the used toilet paper into the toilet. Not good. At this rate, mom will wear out soon. Well, I haven't been sleeping well this week either. Ranging from 1 to 4 hours each night. I'm just waiting to see when I'll drop dead, or cause a serious accident on highway 1.

No comments: