Friday, January 22, 2010

Dream

A short one again, when stretching again.

Wow... I was G in K. I was a boy and formally dressed. Reenactment of the shoe purchase scene. Got a new pair of shiny black leather shoes. It fitted perfectly and super comfortable even though it was brand new. Somehow I said, poor baby cow or lamb (for it's skin became the shoes). Then Au lead me out to go to a black-tie party, on foot. Just the two of us. It was at night and dark outside. I asked Au if he's cold. He said no. It was like walking on a narrow side walk on a highway with cars speeding by. After a short distance of about a block, I noticed I've forgotten my cell phone. Au passed me the keys to my car and I went back. The I opened the passenger side door...

... and woke up. That was it.

No comments: