Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dream

This time it happened before I started stretching. Looks like I don't get good sleep lying flat on my back.

Forgot most of it already. For the parts that I do remember...

I was dressed in German folk costume walking towards an Oktoberfest-like party housed in a building shaped like a giant wine barrel. The streets were like Granville Island. As I approached the building, I saw P near the entrance when I was still 1-2 blocks away. Oh boy oh boy? L was there too. As if automated, I continued walking towards P. When I reached the entrance, the building turn into some kind of art studio. Classes were in session. "Shout and Draw". Students were screaming. It was chaotic and kind of scary. P was making a mix-media piece outside the classroom with 3 or 4 other students doing their own thing . There was no greeting despite we haven't seen each other for a long time. It was awkward. After only a few words, there was a gap. Can't remember how events connect, but the next thing was me being shown baby photos of Ae. (Really didn't make sense.) At this point I wasn't even talking to P anymore. It was a person I may or may not know. When Ae was a baby, his head was deformed, misshaped, and irregular, with lower IQ. Somehow he was eventually cured. I saw an event being "play back" in front of me. Ae was about 2 years old, standing at the pool side, holding the feet of another baby. He swung that upside-down baby like a pendulum to make his head dip in and out of water. Then baby Ae wobbled towards the edge of the pool, hitting the upside-down baby's head onto the side of the pool. The whole thing was so surreal, it was like a cartoon. An abusive one.

There was more, but it slipped away before I could write it down.

No comments: