Monday, January 25, 2010

Ophthalmologist (4)

Amazing... I was on time for all my appointments today. Cool!

Ophthalmologist...
Retina scan only took 5 minutes. Amazing! Didn't even need to dilate my pupils. The scanner was like those for glasses which you look into a machine at a cross-hair. Have to come back 2 weeks later to talk to the doctor, though. This is how people don't get proper treatment in time.

Lunch with S...
Long time no see!

Chiropractor...
The usual stuff.

Bank...
Interest explained. Any payment after 5PM on Friday gets counted as the next Monday. I was automatically considered late for 3 days the moment I paid. F#@%&!!!!!!

Bakery....
To pick up tomorrow's lunch.

Even got to write a Japanese e-mail. However, not to the person I want to write to. Jumping the line a little. Oh well...

No comments: