Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dream

Ooooh my, another one. I seem to get these when I fall asleep while stretching.

This time I was in a flight, and it seemed to be going to Japan. It must have been an Air Bus. The aisle was down the middle, with 3 seats across on each side. I got a window seat on the second roll on the left (but I usually prefer aisle seat). The 3 seats in front were my girl friends (but don't know who). On my right was Scar (yikes... must be because I read the latest chapter of FMA before I slept, and he was in the very last frame). He just sat there and didn't do anything. Then one more unknown gentleman after that.

The flight attendants urged everyone to have some sleep. You know how uncomfortable those seats are. Somehow I "invented" a "very comfortable" way. It was like siting down reversed. Lie down with my back on the seat and my legs up on the back. Then I put my left leg through the seat cushion extending onto the floor. Amazingly there was a pocket for that purpose. My right leg was bend up. (There is no way this can be comfortable in real life.)

The two guys on my right left their seats, so I thought this was the perfect chance to go to washroom. As I proceeded, there were some other events, but I can't remember.

No comments: