Friday, January 08, 2010

Dream

Woke up, lying in bed, stretching my stiff-like-rock back. Took a break and fell back asleep. (T_T)

Had a weird dream. Well, almost all my dreams are weird.

It was a projection of reality. In the dream, I woke up and found things in my room had been moved. My purse usually sits on my desk chair, was hanging on the wall where a poster used to be. There were more purses on the hook too.

Got out of my room, took a glance at the side table near the front door for a parcel I'm expecting, and it was there alright. The box was quite a bit smaller than it should, though. Went into the bathroom to wash my face. The room was completely different. Not just the bathroom, the whole house turn into a cross between our existing home and that of Mrs. L's, plus some of our old home. When I turn on the tab, a really tall unknown lady with a very small head came in, wanting to use the bathroom. I let her use the room first.

With a duster in hand, mom kind of told me that some of brother's daycare costumers will be coming here from now on, and a room is being cleared out for a helper to live in. I finished washing my face and ran into another unknown lady. The I proceed to cook oatmeal. The range was different too. It turn from electric coil into a gas range with open fire. A pot and wok were cooking. clearly not our kitchenware. I didn't want to mess with that, and went to see the living room. The floor plan changed again. There I noticed the house seemed bigger with more rooms. There were kid's furniture and toys all over the place. Mom continued to clean up and move things around. It was like trying to fit furniture from two homes into one.

Then I woke up at that point. I left the radio on when stretching, and the DJ was still talking about the same singer whose face was hidden from public by the record company until they release a CD, and the sales tactic worked. I thought, wow, all that dream in the duration of one song? But when I look at the clock, it was about an hour later. The radio program lasts 2 hours. So it could be the same DJ talking about the same thing twice. Hmm...

And... in reality, nope, the parcel hasn't arrived.

No comments: