Monday, January 11, 2010

Worst day this year (so far)

Non-stop rain. Ache ache ache ache ache ache ache ache ache ache... Just when I finally get called back to work and need to get up early, my back and shoulder hurt so much I couldn't sleep. Got only less than 2 hours approx. Didn't look a the clock. Rained like crap. Two minutes! Two minutes! Two minutes! Two minutes! Two minutes!
T W O M I N U T E S !!!!!!
And my long awaited and dearly needed income for today goes down the drain. God, why do you have to do this to me? I thought you don't hate me. Why do you have to make me change my mind again?

You're pushing me to kill myself, right? It was just that close today. That close. Perfect condition for a highway car crash. Teeth don't seem to be enough anymore. If you're punishing me for something I've done wrong, tell me what I've done wrong. I've been doing my best to be good. If this is what I get, might as well leave.

Tomorrow is gonna be another test. Maybe we can all leave in one car. Yes, all in one car. Clean and tidy. Three birds with one stone.

I'm sure this is the monster speaking. I hate myself for not being able to control the monster.Yeah, this is exactly why I don't qualify to live.

Mom is no help.
No help anywhere.
No hope anywhere.

No comments: