Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dream

Yes, another one of those dreams. (Sorry, images are borrowed from the web.)

A was in a nighttime horseback riding competition. His turn was up but he was still in the wash room. So I went to fetch him. We came back but his turn was already gone. There was some grade school boy trying to get onto his horse, but the horse wouldn't let him.

Then we were lead to a house party for dinner. It was like a banquet with many tables. Everyone was dressed in turn-of-the-century clothes. Tables only sit 4. I was assigned to sit with a couple and their girl friend while A was at the next table. There was a break, and together with a bunch of guests, I was shown a part of the house. On my way back to my table, I needed to make a big stride, and noticed I was wearing a long skirt (seemed like I was also dressed in costume). Sitting was all mixed up so I went to sit with A. A gentlemen and a lady joined us. They looked like father and daughter. We tried to have a conversation with the lady, but she seemed to be retarded and we couldn't talk much. We were served food, but I can't remember what.

There were more, but as usual, evaporated before I could write it down.

No comments: