Thursday, September 02, 2010

5 vs 500

Getting better, but it changed into a dull pain in the tummy not unlike a bruise. Kind of like the vampire... (T_T) I still cannot understand how I could pull any muscle behind the left side of my pelvis when sleeping. However, nearby was where the metal rod went in (and later removed) when they fixed my broken femur. Things could be screwed up.

Sigh... the end of August finally set in. See? my brain is definitely not working properly.

Thanks S for the blueberries! I hope you like our backyard figs! (^_^)

Found some plums from our backyard that have multiple bug shells. Gross! (T_T)

Mom told me what happened this morning before I got up. One of our backdoor neighbours threw a desk out. It was left in the back alley outside their fence. Dad took the middle drawer (biggest one). Mom was very angry at him for keeping more junk in the house. Eventually the neighbour took the desk back. Not sure why, but I'm just glad the temptation is gone for dad.

Sigh... (T_T)

Just when I though today was relatively smooth, the biggest screw-up came when I ran a few errands.
(1) Went to the library to see if a certain book is still there (nope it was gone).
(2) Buy tomorrow's lunch pastry.
(3) Deposit August's pay cheque.
(4) Pay credit card bill.
(5) Even got to take a small walk in LD.

Only after I got home and marked down the entry on my bankbook that I realized I've entered the wrong number. The cheque was $500. I entered $5! Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!! Entering 5-0-0 gives you $5, $500 is 5-0-0-0-0-! Missing two zeros!!!!! I was probably looking at the key pad instead of the screen. And, I was distracted by how my boss wrote "5" with an ornate loop and I needed to checked that she actually put down "five" in English...

Sigh... now I'll have to get up an hour earlier and try to see if it's fixable at the bank. (Which is already out because of cleaning up some e-mail.)

Sigh... (T_T) Why do I screw up on such simple things? How can I not hate myself?(T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)

No comments: