Saturday, September 04, 2010

Cousins

Cousin D and T came visit at our place. They took mom and dad out for lunch while I was still sleeping. Cousin D has a few pairs of pants that need alterations and mom's been helping her for a while. (And my dresses become a low priority because she's from out of town.) As we cannot trust dad on the deconstruction part any more, cousin D was doing that. (Dad's good at it, though. So good, he'd take apart everything.)

Cousin T showed me some sites for job hunting. She recommended packaging or restocking. I guess a job is a job. As long as I receive a T4, it beats my current one. I'm not using my years of training and experience anyway. Time to admit defeat and give up on life. (T_T)

Dinner at a Chinese restaurant they recommended. It was pretty good. Kind of hidden and no info can be found online. Must be new, or not well known.

No comments: