Saturday, September 18, 2010

Luck math again

(Huge mushrooms in front of Michael's.)
So exhausted last night, I fell asleep in front of the computer checking mail. As a result, didn't actually got to bed until 7. Bad...! OK I was keeping an eye on an overseas auction which my friend was bidding for me. Went to brush my teeth and wash my face, came back and it was over! Oh well! There was one person who asked a question, so I thought there must be competition. But no! Turns out my friend got the item! At 1/3 of it's market value! Amazing!!!!!! (Yup it's a special Pinky...) So I'm pretty happy.

Got the knock too. It's been missing for a few days and started to make me grumpy. Good that it was taken care of. Last day of 50% off Michael's coupons so I went to the Burnaby branch. Cheated going in 3 times with intervals browsing in neighbouring stores. Still had one coupon left and stuff that I want, but I was too chicken to try a forth time. 3 was already very good. I shouldn't be too greedy.

The drive was also smooth. I felt more relaxed. As if the knock changed my mood, and my mood changed my luck. Hmm...

The only complain today, is my dad's twisted habit of taking toilet paper, paper napkins or paper towels unnecessarily from public washrooms and restaurants. He fills his pockets full of that stuff. When it's time for laundry, they get missed sometimes and contaminate the whole load with white paper fiber. Most victims, are my clothes. I'm very tired of having to brush my clothes before wearing them. It makes them look old and used. Even after washing a brand new piece of nice clothing the very first time, it looks like I've worn it for 4 years. Sigh... (See, A? Another reason I don't buy nice clothes.) The grossest thing is when those bits of paper get stuck on the inside of my panties or leggings, like today. When the paper's been touched by dad and been in his pocket, I consider it used. It's super gross to have such things come in direct contact with your skin. Not to mention it's panties. Drives me crazy. Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: