Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Catalog

Freaked me out when I saw the truck blocking our driveway this morning. I needed to go to work. One of my backdoor neighbours was installing kitchen cabinets. Luckily there wasn't any problem for them to move the truck.

Not sure if my boss requested it, or the company did it on their own, she was sent a thicker-than-phone-book catalog. She got those tiny glass vials from them. I thought she bought from some kind of glass ware company, but nooooo. It was a medical supply company! They sell some pretty interesting stuff.

Found some cool deco stickers at Dollar Giant. Bought a bunch, and tried them on the cracked vial. Noooooo, turns out they are crap. The clear plastic is too brittle and stiff, it breaks and won't go onto curved surface nicely. The glue clumps up too. When you stick it onto the glass, the clumps show up clearly. No good at all! (T_T)

No comments: