Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pompoms & beadcaps hunt

I got up super late. Met A at Dressew. He wants Halloween costume ideas, I want pompoms and ribbon). Traffic was bad so I arrived even later. Didn't want to keep him waiting for longer, so I only went for the pompoms. However, they weren't where they used to be. Instead, in the clearance room. Which means, Dressew is discontinuing them! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Well, if I could get what I need for now, it's all good. But! But! Nooooo they no longer carry 7mm! I bought mine there... a long time ago, though. Sigh... Nevertheless, picked up some other sizes just in case I can't find any elsewhere. Dressew is not cheap anymore. Sigh...

Then we went to the party supply store on 4th for A's Halloween stuff. The store was set up like they were having an event. Music outside, balloons, staff in consumes, even free popcorn! Nice! But thing were very expensive and A couldn't find anything good. It was a trip for idea, though. So it was good.

Then coffee shop for A on 4th while went to a bead shop nearby. That one's expensive. Still managed to find 2 charms. There was an ergonomic chair store on the block. Should be useful for A, so we went there. Oh boy I wish A was there 2 days earlier. I think they have the stuff he need. Too bad he had gone through lots of trouble ordering from the States.

Then Granville Island. No bead cap (that I'm looking for) but still managed to buy something. Yikes... Got pastry and ham from the market and went to A's place. Thanks for cooking, A! (^_^)

No comments: