Monday, September 27, 2010

Chiropractor

Survived till today's appointment. I think I've gotten used to the sore neck and shoulders already. But I did feel much better afterward.

Went to DeSerrers to check out their beading section. No bead cap (not the kind I'm looking for). There was an oxidized silver chain that I was interested in, but wasn't cheap. So I held off.

Then it started raining. I stopped by i-found for more chains and some charm-type stuff. Wasn't cheap, but no where else has that stuff.

Last stop, the dollar store near home. Got some earring posts and beads but forgot the earring stoppers. Oh well, next time.

Gas price didn't drop. It was 6:30 and probably too early. Oh well I have enough for now. Maybe the price will drop tomorrow, just like 2 weeks ago.

Still haven't found the pompoms... (T_T)

No comments: