Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Chiro / crash / Ajisai

Why does time just evaporate into nothing? Yes, thank god for chiropractor today. My brain hasn't been functioning again. Started with cutting my finger, then punching in the wrong number when depositing a pay cheque, then leaving the car window open while dinning, then forgetting to fill up on gas. Plus, feeling extremely negative... (T_T)

After a few rounds of phone calls, dinner with cousin D and T was set for tonight as planned. Went to the bank to see if the mistake was fixed automatically, and yes, it was. (Thanks God! I couldn't take any more trouble.) The payment machine was down since noon at my chiropractor. Luckily I had more cash on me because of tonight's dinner. Afterward, went further west and north to buy some cork stoppers. The hobby shop only had one size left and seem a little too small. Nonetheless I bought some because I had the feeling I'd regret if I didn't. As I approached the store, I heard a loud squeak and then a bang! An accident happened right in front of me! Too bad I didn't see the actual cause. A woman driving an SUV was trying to make a left turn. A man driving a sports car was probably going too fast. Not sure if the woman was starting to turn, but the man seemed to steer slightly to the right and hit the curb. The bang was from the front right tire puncturing. There were 2 oriental women trying to cross the street, and I'm sure they saw the whole thing. I hope the SUV driver got them down for witness because she would be at fault by default. Since the man was clearly upset and yelled at her, I get the feeling that he's a jerk.

When I was done at the hobby shop, it was later than I thought. I would for sure be late if I were to go home and pick up mom and dad. Luckily cousin D was at our place, and cousin T went pick them all up. It was on her way too. (Thanks!) I'm so glad the dinner at Ajisai was better than last time. It would be so sad if their quality drop.

Dad needs that eye vitamin so we went to the LD right next door. Spent a little time there, and got home by... geeze... I forgot when! My brain is still not working!!! Aaaaargh!!! Well, I did fall asleep at the desk and probably screwed up my memory. Didn't get to buy pastry for tomorrow's lunch. Gotta get up earlier... (T_T)

Need some reference images and the online search didn't yield much. Ended up spending too much time and not able to actually work on anything. This happens a lot... (T_T)

No comments: