Sunday, September 19, 2010

Most screw-ups in one day

I'm blaming it on the weather. My back is complaining already despite having a chiropractor's visit 2 days ago.

Thanks A for lending me your bus pass so I could go to that gift and craft show. However... I've mistaken the location. Went to the wrong one and came back with nothing but a sweaty back. No amount of words can describe my disgust on myself.

Could have used that time to go to the small bead shop on Main. Sigh... (T_T)

Another small screw-up was lifting the faucet thinking it was the handle. That was plain stupidity. The second biggest one was, I forgot to return A's bus pass. Didn't find out until I got home. Must return it tomorrow before he goes to work. Which means... I'll have about 4.5 hours sleep. Actually I've been getting 4 to 5 hours sleep every night for about a week already. I really hope I won't cause an accident. (T_T)

And... I forgot to log out on A's laptop. I left my G-mail running. Don't think A would be the kind of person who plays practical jokes by changing passwords, but I can't believe I've been so out of it today. Sigh... (T_T)

Can't I do anything right? (T_T)

No comments: