Sunday, September 26, 2010

Costco

Took A to Costco for those carbonated juice. I was looking for socks but there was none my size. (Makes me feel so much like a misfit in this world.) Thanks for the Thin Addictives, A! McDonald's for dinner. Didn't think A would be sooooo happy to eat there. However, we couldn't find the entrance to the one on Willington, and ended up going to the one near Renfrew station.

Hung out at A's place afterward. He played games while I searched for bead cap online. Hate to see him spend an hour grilling corn, so I steamed 3 cobs for him for tomorrow. But... he ate one-and-a-half right away. Oh well. My only concern is too much food at bed time isn't good.

BTW, that corn vendor on Kingsway scammed us. $8 for 12 was already more expensive than the guy on Boundary ($7.5 for 12). As A gave me 6 cobs yesterday, there was only 5 left in the bag. Which means, the vendor only gave us 11 instead of 12. A didn't care. I know I shouldn't either, because there's nothing I can do. However, it doesn't dilute the anger and helplessness. I'm being taking advantage of, yet I can't do anything! (I know, I know. I didn't even pay for it, but still.) Sigh... (T_T)

No comments: