Saturday, April 03, 2010

Babysitting

Brother and sis-in-law's turn to go cross-border shopping. They've ordered a baby stroller last time and went to pick it up today. It's pretty much half price comparing to local stores. My two nieces had to go to a classmate's birthday party from 3 to 7, so they were dropped off here in the morning. I'd take them to the party, and if the shopping team makes it back in time, I don't have to pick the girls up. And that was exactly what happened.

Went to Richmond for the time between drop-off and and the intended pickup. Michael's was quite busy. Aberdeen was very busy too thanks to Ester cerebration. Can't believe I forgot my camera at home! I was going to take it to the camera store for a repair quote. (T_T) Oh well. I haven't tried digging into the menu for a way to reset the system yet. It would be super stupid if that's all it needs.

Couldn't resist getting some more beads at a dollar store. (^_^;)

No comments: