Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dream

Seems like I remember my dreams when I fall asleep after the alarm rings.

I was driving in some residential area on a cloudy day. It could rain anytime. The geography was very hilly. Saw some duckings on the sidewalk. Stopped, got out of the car, and took some pictures of them. After I got back into my car, I saw the clouds on the right half of the sky were really low and started to have that "something big is coming" formation. There was a long and meandering funnel not unlike a tornado, extending from the left half of the sky, ending on a house almost in front of me, but on the back alley side, not the street side. I snapped more pictures. At the moment, that house flashed, exploded, and burst into fire. (But still in tack.) I scrambled to phone 911, but the line was already in progress. (Like listening into an existing conversation.) A Chinese man came out of the neighbouring house with phone in hand. He was already talking to a 911 operator.

There was a blank... Did the firetruck come? Probably, but I don't remember seeing it. Next thing I remember was walking along the street looking for my car, but couldn't find it. There were other cars damaged and tied onto trailers. I understood that in order for the firetruck to have space to park, the cars in front of the house were towed. Oh what should I do? I sobbed as I continued to walk up and down. An anime looking lady appeared and we chatted for a bit. I said, this is gonna cost me. She invited me into the explosion house. It was undamaged at all and looked nice. Inside I asked if I could use the washroom. BD was there... and she beat me to the washroom. Then I was shown to the toilet. It was in the middle of a... room but not bathroom, and not against the wall. The room wasn't small, and had book cases, and some kind of bed or sofa. Quite cluttered. (Could this be from the memory of using a commode in the ICU?) The toilet was covered with a blanket... or rather, the toilet cover and seat were made of blanket. I had to go, but the anime lady and BD wouldn't leave the room. I had no choice...

Afterward, I realized I could walk to the fire station to see if I could find my car. I started walking... Did I reach the fire station? Don't know. I think I woke up after that.

No comments: