Friday, April 16, 2010

Envelopes

Chiropractor day. Was going to N. Van afterward. An accident on Lion's Gate sent me to Second Narrow's. Made a stop at DeSerres on my way. As soon as I walked through the door, P called, saying he can't make it tonight. That actually worked out fine. I was free to spend more time in DeSrees. Found a bunch of clearance beads. Even stopped by the Dollar Giant at Kingsway and Knight. Hooray! Got the silver crimp beads I need!

Vampire showed up after I got home. Perfect timing. But nothing less severe. it's killing me. Barely managed to work on the mini envelopes. Nevertheless finished up all the cut ones.

Well, I'm glad the vampire is back to exact forecast. It's been early for up to 2 weeks for the last 6 - 8 months. Definitely related to stress and mental status.

No comments: