Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dream

Yup, grossly overslept. Total 10 hours. (T_T)

I was walking in some residential area, people's back alley. Garages. Trees. Fences. Paved or unpaved sidewalks. Gravel. The area was kind of rundown. The day was nice. Soft sunlight. Warm and comfortable breeze. I was "walking to school". There was an abandoned building with some walls missing. The door I was supposed to have accessed "so often" was filled up with bricks. It was done within the last 24 hours. Some other girls were also trying to take the same path, and were also puzzled to see the door sealed. Someone showed us the side alley to go around this building.

Next part of the dream, I was in a classroom already, trying to figure out where to sit. When I finally got a seat in the right front section (about 2 rolls from the front and 2 rolls from the right), M showed up! He's the teacher, yikes!!!!!! Sure didn't expect to see you!

Our gaze met. He didn't seem to recognize me. And I didn't feel appropriate to say anything. The rest... evaporated before I could write it down.

No comments: