Monday, April 26, 2010

Chiropractor

It was OK for a while, but after lunch it started drizzling. Again, I couldn't get up early enough. Washed my hair, ate lunch, and was late for my chiropractor's appointment.

Stopped by DeSerres, again, to see if they have the gold ink yet. Nope. PriceSmart has none of the mushroom soup that's on sale. But I got my yogurt, even with a $1 off coupon on the package. Picked up 3 sets of danish for P and J's new job treat. Tried to get a bus pass for A at London Drugs, but there was a super annoying old guy at the customer service who wouldn't stop asking repetitive questions. Grrrr... Time's up, had to leave. The bus pass will have to wait. Checked mail, stored the yogurt at A's.

Took transit to North Van. Missed the Seabus and had to wait half an hour. (T_T) Got there a little bit late. Didn't expect to see S there. He popped in and left with his niece. Had my session with H and P. Hung out for a while. Missed the Seabus again and ended up catching the 10:30 one. Picked up my yogurt at A's. Filled up on gas before going home. And it was 11:45. Where did my time go???

Oh, got M's birthday present (?) in the mail today. (No, not that parcel in the picture. That's A's.) ROV lip gloss! Hahaha! Cooool!!! Can't believe they're using Rose of Versailles to sell cosmetics. I guess it was a big enough hit back then to be dug up today. (Well, it was really huge.)

No comments: