Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kitkat: Plum Soda

(From last November...)
Wow, probably one of the weirdest Kitkat. Contains 0.7% Nankou plum (powdered) from Kisyuu. Actually I wasn't looking carefully and thought it's "melon", hahaha... Well they're kind of the same colour. The smell... preconception tricked me into feeling melon, but poorly done melon. Very artificial. Then I realized my mistake. However, it doesn't make a difference at all. It's still very artificial. There's a slight tartness between the wafer layer. I though it was the "soda" part, but now that I know it's "plum", it makes more sense. No, that didn't make it taste better. The chocolate even tasted waxy. This has gotta be one of the worst Kitkat.

Only when I'm done, that the question came to me. Do they have such thing as "plum soda" in Japan??? (Not that I know of.)

No comments: